Mark,

I assume you are going to talk about some different ways how you can use that motion blur (long-exposure photos, (like your recent street shot with The Knight Bus), panning (photos of cars or bikes).

Just in case you haven't thought about this one: a combination of a
flash and some longish exposure to allow something to be sharp and something to blur (typically 1/15s-1/30s for people's motion).

In case you don't have any handy examples, here are a few photos of people dancing to a mid-tempo blues or tango music (I've posted them here before in a conversation with Larry):
http://42graphy.org/swing/abp-2011/selected/_IR31133.html
http://42graphy.org/swing/abp-2011/selected/_IR31127.html http://42graphy.org/swing/abp-2011/selected/_IR31107.html
http://42graphy.org/swing/abp-2011/selected/_IR31096.html
http://42graphy.org/tango/denvermem-2011/best/_IR30886.html