From the negative films, I'd say those red colors would be asking for
Agfa.
I've forgotten the specific names (Vista comes to mind, but that is not the only one.), - even though I have a few rolls still sitting in the fridge.

I think Afga was the best (definitely from the consumer-level lines, but also from the "pro-oriented" lines). And it had the great high contrast suitable for the scene like this. I don't think that either green-tinted Fuji or brown-tinted Kodak.

Igor

Brian Walters Sat, 01 Oct 2016 14:35:01 -0700 wrote:

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016, at 08:01 PM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 30/9/16, Brian Walters, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Here's a larger and wider view - merge of two frames:
>
>https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1370864/PanoramaIGP7447-7449.jpg

In the old days this would have screamed Kodachrome 25 ;-)

Your old days were different to mine.  I never shot Kodachrome 25 - I
was almost exclusively Fujichrome 50 or 100 (occasionally Velvia).