This question is mostly for Paul, but some other people might have some good suggestions:

My neighbor is trying to sell his 1970 Challenger R/T. He's had it for 40 years and it's generally in pretty good shape (340 engine). He does not, however, have good photos of it. I've offered to take some for him. Are there any tips and tricks I should know about to avoid mistakes ahead of time? I.e. long lens from a distance rather than close up with a wide lens?

The car needs to be buffed out, would I be better of getting some shots of it before hand so that the color shows more than the reflections?

What about shooting the interior? Natural light? Maybe some flash to fill so that the view outside the windows isn't blown out?

Polarizers?  Critical or not?

   Larry