Of the three photos, I like this the most.
The B&W look (and what seems to be not just straight B&W, but slightly toned?) gives a sort of "classic"/retro mood. And the modern selfie-stick and a baseball cap (?) create the contrast with that retro mood.

But the "in step" is funny too!

One comment: the images are too large to be viewed comfortably without scrolling in the browser. It of course depends on your target audience. Maybe on a 4k-5k display they look ok, but on a cell phone, laptop I had to scroll both vertically and horizontally.
One of the images is 1,261px × 821px, another is 1,261px × 793px...
Both are above 720p screen. And then there are extremely wide margins on all 4 sides (not clear why?) Scrolling a photo, especially in two directions is painful for the viewing pleasure.

My laptop's screen is 1280x800, (and the one of the phone is even slightly smaller). Even when I looked at these photos on my desktop screen 1920x1200, I had to scroll or to maximize the browser window to the full screen. I almost never maximize any program on my desktop display (except for _some_ videos). I purposely have windows size so that I can have easily swich between different projects.

I hope you will consider a different format for the sake of your viewers.

Cheers,

Igor