And iPad is my most used computer nowadays. I use it for almost everything that
isn't my main image processing system. I'm typing this note on it right now.

- Screens inevitably get dirty; you clean them.
- The iPad Pro's keyboard cover is an excellent keyboard.
- There are many different ways to get data into and out of it.
- There's no need to use cellular data if you don't want to.

The iPad Pro has the best screen quality for photographs of any tablet on the
market today. It's more reliable, and there are more apps for it, than any
other tablet on the market today. I wouldn't consider buying any other tablet
computer unless it was for some odd specific purpose that required it.

But I hesitate to recommend it to you, John, because you seem to complain about
anything and everything regardless of how good or bad it might be.