It's a good composition but could stand to be a bit brighter with a touch more contrast.

https://pdml.updog.co/temp/PESO%20--%20jacksb&wbarn.html

I reworked it a little, and this version is a bit harsher, but in my defense I was working from a jpeg, not the original raw file. I'll take it down in a day or so to give you a look at it.