I don’t recall seeing one of these guys before, but it’s entirely possible that
I’ve just been missing them.Based on what I’ve read, they thrash around in the
brush an aren’t likely to perch in a visible spot. He didn’t seem interested in
my bird seed, but he may do cleanup duty on the ground once hr thinks it’s
safe. Don’t know. I’ll have to keep an eye out.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18299789&size=lg

K-1, D FA 150-450  plus DA 1.4 X converter, 630 mm, f8, 1/640th, ISO 6400.