ann sanfedele wrote:
I have all the "beeps" turned off. but for movie mode I have the sound
on, according to the settings...

John Coyle showed me how to take a vid ... easier to learn that way than
theannoying manual.. however, when I played back my little 10 second vid
there was only a click click click sound,not our voices.

The canon P&S doesnt play sound loud enough to hear when I play back vid
in camera, but no problem when the vid plays on youtube or my pc.

So I figured the sound would be heard when I uploaded. Nope.. no sound...

Hope it isn't that my alert beeps are turned off

Is help on the way? DIdn't knwo it wouldn't play sound until after JOhn
and JAn left... anticipating your question hehe

I have all of the beeps on my cameras turned off and they record sound in video mode.

There may be a menu option for recording level, and that might have been turned down.

ann