I haven’t had any problems with PhotoShop CS6 or Bridge on Sierra 10.12  and my
late 2015 iMac 27 5K. However, Apple’s own Mail software has been problematic.
Others have reported this as well. When first started under Sierra, it works
fine but when clicking back to  Mail list after running other software it
freezes and I have to quit Mail and restar itt. I should point out that I run
three different mailboxes, including comcast.com,  through Apple Mail, so that
may be part of the problem. The computer also crashes and restarts at times
when In sleep mode. Everything else seems to be okay. My system is somewhat
extreme with 6 external hard drives currently running and a second 27-inch
monitor. I should have waited to upgrade, but I always get a kick out of
exploring new tech.

The addition of Siri is somewhat useful, although you have to click her open,
so if you’re asking her to start an app, you might as well just start the app
yourself. I do ask her to read my schedule. That’s useful.

Hoping the first upgrade fixes the Mail and Sleep problems.

Paul