Yeah, that's CO 145 going the other way when you get to Placerville.

On 10/16/2016 3:07 PM, ann sanfedele wrote:
It was sufficiently hairy in broad daylight...

I consulted journal -  it was May 28th, 1990  after I had won the expert
division at the Mermorial day weekend Scrabble tourney. I owe that to
Richard being with me, and the two highest rated players dropping out of
tourney because they felt the field wasnt' strong enough and they were
in danger of a ratings decrease.  I thanked themfrom the podeum when I
collected my booty.  Seriously, it was the only important expert div
tourney I ever won... and it got me into the premiere division of a
rally important tourney in the Bosta ARea the next year... whare i came
in last  - hehe.  but it was a moment.

I digress...

Tameron resort is in Purgatory (the town of, really) and somewhat north
of Durango... we started out from there and I note 550, to 62 to 145 as
roads taken to get to La Salle Junciton in Utah) Scary as hell- even in
broad daylight.  I must not have gotten any keeper shots along the way
because the two boxes ofslides that covered that day are tightly packed
36 exposure rolls and have no little marks on the framesbut I'm curious
now and will ahve to actually look at them later.

the resort was pretty luxurious, nothing we could normally afford, but
one of the managers of the resort was an avid Scrabble player and we had
fabulously low rates for the weekend ...

ann