Den 22. oktober 2016 10.21.53 CEST, skrev Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>:
>On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 10:21:40AM +0200, Jostein Øksne wrote:
>> I recently put some landscape photos on Flickr to use in my geography
>classes. Then suddenly it got picked up by something called fluidr and
>attract a thousand views in an hour, with a subsequent piling of
>notification emails in my inbox. Pleasant of course, but it seems so
>random.
>>
>> Here's the culprit:
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/alunfoto/29790913253/
>
>fluidr is just a front end for flickr. You can just change the https to
>http and flickr to fluidr and you get:

Aha! Will explore to see which interface may suit my students best. Thanks!

>By the way you have some annoyingly good photos in that album.
>such as:
>http://www.fluidr.com/photos/alunfoto/29632926134/

Thanks! I'm quite proud of that one. It's the only real limestone cave in
Southern Norway. It required a serious wide angle to capture, but I don't have
one for the 645D. So I did a mosaic, and the resulting tiff is around 300
megapixels, IIRC. Tough on the 'puter... :-)
Jostein

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail.