Brian,

Yes, that tool was the reason I thought of that ... but I doubt they used the word despeckl(e)able. (BTW, a variation of that word alone shows up once in Google.) But I was talking more about the phrase as a whole.
:-)

Igor

PS. In my research, a few years ago I was dealing with the technique called "speckle". It's related to X-ray analysis of the system state (dynamics).

Sent from mobile phone

Brian Walters Mon, 24 Oct 2016 13:58:50 -0700 wrote:

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016, at 06:29 AM, Igor PDML-StR wrote:
> > Just tried to google it...
And it is that rare occasion when others haven't said it (it is not in
Google, so, nobody has written it, right?!).
I should've copyrighted it!
:-0) I think you're too late. Despeckle is one of Photoshop's noise removal filters so I'm sure someone, somewhere has referred to an image as 'despeckleable"...

> ... now it'll be in google by tonight, tomorrow the latest.

Perhaps :-)
Cheers Brian