Dan - post the other Taos pueblo shots - #14 gives those who are not familiar with the site a better idea of it...

I'm especially wanting Alan COle to see that :-)

But I like this one... and I think the stairway being in our faces is part of the story... its certainly the best lit shots of all DAn took that I've seen

ann