Regarding the unfinished adobe... you looked before I loaded three more...

I showed that one especially to reveal the way the traditional adobe dwellings were/are constructed..

anyway, glad you found them interesting

On 11/2/2016 12:48 AM, Alan C wrote:
Very interesting images, Ann. Nothing like anything I've ever seen. I hope the last one is now plastered.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: ann sanfedele
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 6:06 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Peso: Cliche/homage/icon - ranchos de taos

arrow over one place for the BW version...(anticipating the
suggestionfor what should be the obvious reason to some)

https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/Taos-and-Santa-Fe-memories/i-mjgGSn7/A

I'm working on a Taos/Santa Fe GESO which the peso is in, butthe other
photos all need dust removal and other edits.. feel free to browse with

that in mind.. I'll replace them one by one as I get them cleaned up but
at least you can see what they place looked like back a few years...

ann