I could be wrong but they might have just the black inks together as a
discount Bruce. If you buy one of these new look for a deal that includes
an extra set of ink. It does come with a full set in the box despite the
tanks being labelled setup. The initial ink charge didn't seem to use any
ink so they must have a little extra in them.