Jack Davis wrote:

Found the one I believe I'd initially chosen.
Close, but I think all the bow rail(gunnel)is there.

C&C??

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=1120

I still like it. I don't find a part of the boat missing as a distraction,
the more I look at this, the more that I think there are two photos here.
The trees reflected in the water are amazing, and I think that's a picture
in its own right. The boat filled with water deserves it's own image. Still,
you were there, and I'm sitting behind a keyboard!

Malcolm