The Twelve parks calendar in the small size is on ebay for $12 + $3. shipping.. my listing

If you want the calendar and have an ebay account I'd love it if you bought it from the listing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201704161212?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

hoping someone wants one of my other photo related things... even looks will help me though..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201684661356?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201692629425?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/192012501431?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I could use another follower on cafe-press to keep my commission up - just use my name and cafepress in google and you'll find stuff

I've made a few sales recently but they seem to care more about people following you and liking you than sales...

thanks for looking, gang

ann