Brian Walters wrote:

As usual you'll find the gallery here:

http://pug.komkon.org/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Another fantastic gallery. My two favourites - and only just, as I liked
them all:

Empire State Building From My Roof - Ann Sanfedele

Glamping In BC - Bill Robb

On my attempt at this subject, it appears I uploaded the cropped version of
the scene I took with a 55-300mm lens rather than the picture taken with the
800mm mirror lens. I thought it would be interesting to compare the two at
the time, particularly as I had an unwilling helper to lug the tripod! I
really love that 55-300mm and have had so much use out of it.

Tranquillity looks another tough subject to tackle.

Malcolm