These are some kind of cranes. I've no idea on specifics. As I wrote
just a moment ago, Israel happens to be a very busy hub of annual bird
migrations.

The little village is interesting in a sense that it belongs to
Circassian community is Israel. This is very small yet fascinating
community and surely should anyone come over, I'd be taking them to
that little restaurant we had our lunch in.

--
Boris