Try holding down Alt while moving sliders left and right with mouse. All sorts of amazing things can be discovered.

James

On 11/11/2016 6:33 AM, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

After having been working with LR for many years, I keep discovering certain functionalities in it. Today I discovered that when you are resizing a photo, pressing Alt while grabbing a corner of the image will resize proportionally in ALL 4 directions.
(If I remember correctly,"Option" is the equivalent of "Alt" key on Mac.)

Probably many people knew that, - but if you didn't, - it could be useful.

In general, this makes me thinking how many other "hidden" capabilities are there in LR that I will never discover.... ;-)

Igor