On 11/11/2016 11:48 PM, Bipin Gupta wrote:

By the way John, this Surgery is cheaper still in India with 5-star
comforts. And while you are here go on a spiritual journey with
Photography. Some of the Best Doctors in the World are Indians. And
should they leave Great Britain & Scotland the NHS will collapse.

I request you read my +ve Facebook Post in response to some of my
dejected US Friend's posts.

I don't have facebook, so I won't be able to do that.

As to the cost of hip replacement surgery, *IF* I needed it and *IF* the
VA wasn't going to perform it, I would certainly look at the cost of
having it done in India vs the cost in Spain vs the cost in the USA.

But, where in India would I go to get that full immersion _Spanish_?