I watch the show every Sunday morning. It's just one big add for Nikon but
it's still a good show....

In a message dated 5/12/02 12:20:57 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<I was just watching the OLN series wildlife adventures
and they had a
bit on whale watching and needed equipment. Obviously
being sponsored
by Nikon you'd expect to see only Nikon cameras but
what baffled me
were some of the claims made. The worst was about
Aperture Priority
and shutter priotiy modes on the F90x, the gentleman
displaying the
cameras said ONLY NIKON can do it!!!!! Followed by 3
min of Nikon
adds. So much for truth in media.