According to Adobe's web site:

K-1 DNG & PEF are supported by Adobe Camera Raw 9.5.1 or later.

ACR for Photoshop CS6 will not be updated beyond 9.1.1.

I'm still using Photoshop CS6 Extended with the default Camera Raw
plugin (7.0) and have had no problems with Pentax K-1 DNG files.

I switched to DNG with the K20D and have used them for the K-3 & K-1, as
well as going back and setting the K10D to DNG.

If you don't want to use DNG as your raw format, the latest stand alone
DNG converter might work for you.