I should think that having already paid for the product and waited for
delivery once, correcting their error should put you at the front of the
queue.

On 11/22/2016 3:32 AM, mike wilson wrote:
They came straight back with an apology and a promise to send a set of plain
stops.  Unfortunately, this may take some weeks, due to manufacture backlogs.
 Frustration continues......