On Thu, Nov 24, 2016, at 02:02 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:
> Good riddance... In my personal opinion it was really unfortunate idea.

It was a strange idea - someone probably thought it would be the digital
equivalent of the old 110 system.

But it was seriously overpriced when released and was always going to
struggle against very slightly larger cameras with a larger sensor (eg
Lumix GM-1 with its 16MP 4/3 sensor).

I bought a Q when they dropped the price in Australia to $200.  No
regrets - it's still my take anywhere camera.  The camera plus the two
zooms take up almost no space and, in good light especially, produce
quite acceptable images (both of my  photos in the 2015 Annual were
taken with the system).

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters