Ding, ding, ding
It's not Wisconsin, but you came the closest Ann, while the U P is in Michigan
this sign is about 180 miles north west of Detroit in the Lower Peninsula of
Michigan on my way to Traverse City. Black bears are very common in the north
west part of the state. We've had one visit my condo about 4 miles north of
Traverse City.