I recognized "tje" as "the", because it's something I frequently get
when I type too fast.

"Bords" I read as "boards", as in "message boards", aka discussion groups.

Sometimes the brain doesn't want to give you the word you want, so it
made sense to me as "Pesos For the boards" (where boards = PDML).