On 11/29/2016 3:21 AM, Malcolm Smith wrote:
Alan C wrote:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wisselstroom/31275448376/

I like this. You get some wonderful wildlife. I get cat on a shed roof
stuff.

Malcolm

I'm hopeful. Since I saw the woodpecker out my kitchen window the other
day, I noticed today what looks like something has bored a hole in the
tree trunk & it's positioned so I can see it easily from my kitchen
window. I shall henceforth be keeping an eye on it to see if anything
develops.