Thank you, Boris!
Scott has responded to me via e-mail.

Igor

 Boris Liberman Mon, 05 Dec 2016 08:30:18 -0800 wrote:

Done via Google+

On Mon, 5 Dec 2016, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

Hi Scott,

Just in case Google might place those messages into a SPAM box (based on the content), - look for 3 messages I've just forwarded to you.
None is sent from your actual account.
All they seem to contain the addresses harvested from your mailbox
(including the two addresses of mine that I've used for corresponding with you several years ago.)

I've never used my two addresses in any public postings together.

Igor