On 12/18/2016 11:05 AM, Bruce Walker wrote:
I'm sure you're right; moles most likely. In any event I decided to
leave her dermis unretouched.

And I'll leave the health checkups up to the model. :)

Thanks for the enlightenment, John.

Yeah. I'm not a doctor, and I don't play one on TV ...

But I do have a lifetime of PERSONAL experience with "Atypical Mole
Syndrome".

As to retouching them, I would always defer to the model's preference,
so it's not for me to say yes or no.