...I should take ownership of a bouncing bundle of fur sometime in late March to early April.

How nice.

Now if its not a soft tempered girl, do you have name chosen for it (him/her)

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill" <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PESO: Another Dog Picture

Thanks all. It was a pretty shitty week all told.

It looks like I have a puppy in the way. Apparently the pregnancy took, and I should take ownership of a bouncing bundle of fur sometime in late March to early April. We have asked for a soft tempered girl, and if it seems appropriate, I will name her Leica.