I hooked up with the previous version of the list when it was sponsored by Pentax sometime in the mid to late 90's.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stanley Halpin" <s...@stans-photography.info>
Subject: Re: And an annual happy birthday to everyone

On Dec 19, 2016, at 1:54 PM, Collin B <coll...@brendemuehl.net> wrote:

Since people stay around here a long time I started to wonder ...
Who is the youngest member here? And who is the senior member?

Assuming you meant PDML age rather than total chronological age…

I found PDML in the spring of ’97 or ’98. ’97 I think. I was getting reengaged with photography, I was starting to expand my lens selection and wanted a 135mm. I was totally baffled when trying to discern the relative merits of the 4 used 135's then on the used market and I came seeking advice. At the time it was easy to find as it was a link from the Pentax USA homepage…

However, I don’t believe I am the most senior.

As the rest of the world reckons such things, I am 72 years old and 74 inches tall. Gradually getting old and shorter.

stan