I found the list, yet hosted and supported by Pentax while either while choosing my first AF SLR (which also happened to be my first K-mount SLR),
or shortly after buying one in 1997.

(After choosing between Nikon N50, N70, and N90, and not liking the ergonomics of N50 (and not being able to afford N90), I bought Pentax ZX-5n, unseen, untried (unlike those Nikons), - purely based on the description. And I loved its ergonomics.)

So, it makes me about 19.

Regarding the age outside of PDML, - when I joined the list, I was probably the youngest one. Since that there were just a few people who were slightly younger, but at this point, I suspect, maybe Boris is slightly younger (or slightly older?) then me... I forgot... (or maybe I've never known that.)

Igor