I love the lighting, and the subject is gorgeous. Having her so centered in the frame doesn't feel right to me. At the very least I'd crop the right and bottom tighter so she is looking more into rather than out of the frame. Alternatively, I'd try cropping tight to the dress and over her head as well. While she is excellent, the fire is merely nice and I think cropping in as tight as you can would dilute less of the excellent with just nice.

Bruce Walker wrote:
Inspired by Marc LaGrange, and maybe a bit cheesy, but what the heck.

This one's in colour, and is solidly NSFW because boobs.

http://portfolio.brucemwalker.com/index/G0000gHoq5gQcQhY/I0000VODDPeI99fo

645z, dfa645 55mm/2.8, f/4, 1/15th sec, 800 ISO; handheld.
5' gridded stripbox, camera right.

Dane Halo, model, makeup, hair.