Bruce Walker wrote:
Yeah, I like Photoshelter's presentation with this theme a lot. It
feels like a classic photobook with large white margins to me.

So Larry, does that help make the composition work for you?
Personally I like the understated negative space with hints of the
surroundings.

It works better, but I still don't think it's optimal. Call it a personal quirk, but I find pretty women more interesting to look at than the end of sofa.

And yeah, I hear you on the loss of the red hair. She's a gorgeous
ginger. But that's the price I gotta pay for being a b&w hipster.

That, flannel shirts and two pounds worth of beard. Fortunately Bob is wrong (maybe that's what the W stands for?) and women hipsters aren't required to have beards, just tattoos.