Wow - George Carlin..  Did you meet him? I'm jealous

ann

On 1/1/2017 12:43 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
The VO is George Carlin. Great guy, but sadly no longer with us.

Paul via phone

On Jan 1, 2017, at 12:36 AM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@mac.com> wrote:

This is a rough copy of one of the commercials I produced in Ashburton New
Zealand. It's pretty obvious why we went halfway around the world to shoot in
that little farm town in January. BTW, we built the road after buying the
farmer's seed crop. Total cost was only about 30K. After the shoot we tore it
out and repaired the field.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeOPk52HcWE

Paul via phone