Thanks, PJ - that's what I'll have to do.  I'd call the lens condition
"Good" (because of the small nick on the front element).  Wish me luck -
haven't attempted to sell anything on EBay in... probably 10 years at least!

--
 -Charles

--
** Please note my email address has changed **
Charles Robinson - charles.robinson...@gmail.com