A birthday cake for a 3 year old fan of Thomas the Tank engine stories.

Pentax K1 and Sigma 35mm f1.4 art lens.

The Autofocus system got a work out with fast moving kids at close range. I had the AF focus pattern set to normal auto, that is using all the sensors. In combination with depth of field not all the shots were focused as I would have liked. Principally two cousins riding their bikes close to the camera, I only seemed to get the central one in focus.

https://flic.kr/p/Rb7CZU

--
Philip Northeast

www.aviewfinderdarkly.com.au