Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Fine, clear and precise images, as usual.

Thanks Dan!

Dan Matyola

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 5:57 PM, Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>  wrote:

A friend asked if I wanted to see The Stickmen last night, they call
themselves Prog Noir.  They got their name because it's two people playing
chapman sticks and one playing drums (everyone plays with sticks, clever
no?) two of them played with King Crimson, and they did a couple of King
Crimson covers.

I think I ended up with a fairly solid set of photos, but there isn't any
one that really jumps out at me for being much better than the rest, so
I'll just point to the set.  Comments, and suggestions for improvement are
welcome as always.  This is only the second time I've photographed at this
venue, so I'm still learning it.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157679427756355/