Mine's more by way of an early experimental version, before they ironed out the
bugs and achieved perfection, chevelure-wise

http://lossofface.co.uk/Images/ArthurScargill.jpg

On 22 Jan 2017, at 09:09, mike wilson
<m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com<mailto:m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com>> wrote:

They made _two_ of those?

On 21 January 2017 at 18:03 Bob W-PDML

Do you think my genuine-style Donald Trump wig will do it?

On 21 Jan 2017, at 17:22, Chris Mitchell