I shot this damn, now that I look at it, about 5 years ago give or take a season, and experimented with a bunch of different crops. Never got around to posting it. It really needs to be framed tighter for the internet or printed bigger, also I managed to have a tree growing out of the young woman's head...

The reason I finally posted it was the cropping discussion earlier.

https://pdml.updog.co/webster26/PESO%20--%20springidle.html

Equipment: Pentax K20D w/vmc Vivitar 70-210mm f2.8~4.0 (Komine)

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.