Asked my local pusher today to order a Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 15-30mm
f/2.8 ED SDM WR Lens. He said it would probably arrive next week.

THEN My computer's boot drive filled up, even though I try VERY hard not
to install or download much to it. I like to keep all my STUFF on my
second drive.

PITA to hook up the replacement drive, clone it & swap for the existing
drive. Not enough SATA power connections. Could have sworn I had a spare
SATA power cable for the modular power supply, but no, they were old
4-pin Molex, so I have to disconnect the DVD drive & use it's power cable.

And Micro$oft apparently had a BIG update hanging. That may be what
filled up my old drive.

But, it's done & I'm back in business.