Larry, you're a model son. Hope your ma is soon 100%. Some nice shots there. I like that typical barn shaped roof in the first one. Very wet scenes but apparently not too wintery? Oh, and I hope there are no more serious floods but I think you need the water.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Colen
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 10:20 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: GESO a walk behind the hospital

I've been wanting to go for a road trip to get a chance to take some
pictures. In the department of be careful what you ask for, here are
some photos from a walk I took this afternoon:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157678294242901

Long story short, Mom broke her hip Sunday morning (or Saturday night,
she was found Sunday morning) at her place in Newport Oregon. She ended
up at Good Samaritan Hospital in Corvallis (no relation to the Good Sam
that she worked at in San Jose). I drove up Sunday night getting there
Monday morning. The partial hip replacement yesterday was successful
with no major complications, and she was even able to stand (with the
help of the rehab team and a walker) this afternoon. Afterwards she was
quite groggy when she was awake and I went for a short walk with my
camera in the woods near the hospital.

Meanwhile, this morning the river behind my house (600miles/1000km from
me right now) was running the highest it has in 20 years (20,000 cfm
flow, 95 was also about 20k, 54 and 82 were about 30k and the house
didn't flood), but it looks like the storm Thursday is supposed to bring
about twice as much water as yesterday/today's storm did.

It's been an interesting week by Tuesday.

---