I've never seen it go over 43 deg C around here in the summer.

But it ain't summer here. We shouldn't be getting summer temps in the
middle of winter.

On 2/13/2017 12:09 AM, Brian Walters wrote:
80 deg F! Pshaw...

It was 47 deg C here on Saturday (that's over 115 deg F to save you the
conversion) - an all time record for February in western Sydney, and it
was only slightly cooler on Friday & Sunday.

We expect temperatures in the high 30s and occasionally the low 40s from
time to time in summer but I'm completely over Summer 2016/17.  Roll on
Autumn!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Webmaster
Australian Native Plants Society (Australia)
http://anpsa.org.au
https://www.facebook.com/anpsa