Thanks Dan. Both pictured bucks have four points. In the first shot, one point
is hidden by another that is closer to the camera. That being said, two bucks
that appeared to be virtually identical were traveling together. So these could
be different animals, but I think both pics are of the same beast, as one took
the lead.

Paul via phone