Dan -
whenever you reply to an email on PDML that has a link -- either a PESO or perhaps something else someone is pointing out, your mail comes in without the original link... it always happens, so it must be something in your settings in email... so then no one sees what you were referring to...

I'll put this up again -- I got there with no trouble... and your whale gallery came up with the link you posted...

https://www.photo.net/search/#/Ann%20SAnfedele/Sort-Newest/All-Categories/All-Time/Page-1

It DOES says Search our Community at the top, but in the little search box it has my name, and the photos that come up are mine .. unsorted..

John recognized Ashley...

ann

as another test... when you reply to this,can you make sure all of this email is quoted ?