Mark C wrote:

>I finally bit the bullet and put in an order for a K-1 today. I went
>with the 28-105 lens since the 24-70 overlaps so much with the Tamron
>28-75 that I already have. I'm looking forward to seeing how the K-1
>performs with some old film era lenses - the FA 50 f1.7, F28 f2.8, A*
>200 macro, Sigma EX 70-200 f2.8 (1st generation) and FA 20-30 f4 zoom in
>particular.  I'm hoping that the first generation SIgma lens does not
>have the mounting issue that the current version has (I found one
>comment on Pentax Forums that said it did not, but you never know). I'm
>not all that optimistic about the FA 20-35 but we'll see.
>
>I've been doing some more stacked macros in the past couple weeks and
>the tought that I could be doing these with a much more capable camera
>than my K3 just got to be over bearing...

You're going to *love* the K-1.

Great control layout and user interface combined with stunning image
quality.

I use mine primarily with the FA 20/2.8, the 31/1.8 Ltd and the 77/1.8
Ltd. I also use the FA*28-70/2.8 and 80-200/2.8 from time to time.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com