Alright in the first two paragraphs I already have issues with this review. First there are the incorrect terms, the reviewer confused mechanical with manual (as in "manual shutter"), then there's the size issue.

The reviewer talks about it's compact size. Well go to Camera size and compare it to the K-5II <http://camerasize.com/compare/#706,372> and the K-3 <http://camerasize.com/compare/#706,485> there is no significant difference in size! It will take up exactly the same room in your bag, and if you use the deep grip, in your hand.

Hyping how much smaller it is than a K-3, then comparing it to a mirrorless camera is foolish, unless it's a Panasonic DMC-GH3 and even that is about 30% lighter!

It's a lower spec K-3 crippled by it's smaller battery, with a K-1-ish UI a slightly improved AF module, and all new battery grip, the one for the K-3. Maybe it's high ISO performance is a bit better, or maybe not. But I'm not excited about it. There are too many steps backward for the two steps forward.