Joseph Tainter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>FA 80-200 f2.8. Incredible. Sharp wide open across the zoom range. Can I
>afford this lens? Do I want to carry it's weight?

Once you've used it and seen the results, the weight becomes a non-issue. Price?
Well, it's a non-issue *after* you've bought it! ;-) Doug Brewer had one for
sale a few weeks ago. I expect it went quickly but you never know.

>Do I wish I didn't know how good it is?

Come to Grandfather Mountain in two weeks and you can try mine. Then you'll
*know* if you wish you didn't know how good it is. (Follow that?)

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com