I spent some time looking at the early PUGs, mostly to see what I uploaded
back then that might be appropriate for the 20th Anniversary PUG.

The main impressions I received, however, were:

1.  How many entries there were 15 years or so ago.
2.  The variety and quality of the entries.
3.  How many names I recognized of posters 10-15 years ago who are
photographers that I really respected and persons whom I now really miss.

Is there any way we can reach out to these former PDMLers, and invite them
to rejoin us at least for the April 20th Anniversary PUG?  I know that the
posts usually contained the emails being used at the time.  Many may have
new emails now, but some of the old emails might still be active, and
others may be locatable through FaceBook or otherwise.

Does anyone else feel it might be worth the effort to reach out and try to
contact former members who used to be acttive posters to the PUG and this
list?

Dan Matyola